- Application windows are resized or moved to one monitor when VNC Viewer connects
- Display issues when connecting to VNC Server running on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019
- VNC Server shows as unlicensed with multiple NICs when one NIC is disconnected
- VNC Server crashes during single sign-on if different GSSAPI libraries are available on the host computer
- VNC Server's signature does not match VNC Viewer's copy when connecting using the virtual-mode daemon
- Printing from CentOS 7 and RHEL 7 onwards fails
- Problems with missing fonts on RHEL 6/CentOS 6
- Why do I see a security warning when I use VNC Viewer to connect to my Mac?