Server - reconnection - takes too long
1. Start VNC Server on the latest version
2. Connect to VNC Server using VNC Connect
3. Change the internet connection for the computer running VNC Server
- Connect to a VPN or
- Disconnect and reconnect WiFi or unplug the cable
4. See that VNC Connect gets a spinner
VNC Server does nothing to reconnect. It takes less time to shut down VNC Server and restart than waiting for VNC Server to reconnect on its own.
VNC Server should recognize the disconnection and immediately reconnect when internet has returned.