Yes. The end user retains the ability to control the keyboard and mouse while a session is in progress, and can click the always-available End Session button at any time:
Articles in this section
- How should a technician log out or lock a remote computer?
- How should a technician reboot a remote computer?
- How does a technician start a session?
- How do I name a technician?
- How do I add instant support to my subscription?
- What platforms are available for instant support?
- Do I need to install and license any software to use instant support?
- Can an instant support technician perform administrative operations?
- Can an instant support technician transfer files?
- Can an instant support technician and end user chat, or leave a message?