You should receive an email verification/password reset/device authorisation email from our systems within 15 minutes. If not, please check your email spam/junk folders. If the email has not been received, please submit a ticket.
Articles in this section
- MacOS Catalina (10.15), iOS 13 & iPadOS Beta - Issues with VNC Connect
- Why does VNC Viewer disconnect when I switch apps? (iOS)
- VNC Viewer for Android 3.5.0 causes LineageOS devices to reboot
- VNC Server does not start on Raspberry Pi unless a mouse/keyboard are connected
- How do I obtain Diagnostics for RealVNC Support?
- VNC Server is not licensed correctly
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?
- How do I contact RealVNC?
- Bluetooth/physical keyboard not working in VNC Viewer on iOS 12
- Dynamically-filled/form field PDFs do not print correctly with VNC Connect