We are aware of an issue with our VNC Viewer app v3.5.0 on iOS 12 devices when paired with a Bluetooth keyboard, or using a physical keyboard such as the Apple Smart Keyboard. This has been fixed in VNC Viewer for iOS v3.6.0.
Articles in this section
- VNC Server does not start on Raspberry Pi unless a mouse/keyboard are connected
- How do I obtain Diagnostics for RealVNC Support?
- VNC Server is not licensed correctly
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?
- How do I contact RealVNC?
- Bluetooth/physical keyboard not working in VNC Viewer on iOS 12
- Dynamically-filled/form field PDFs do not print correctly with VNC Connect
- Remote access to macOS 10.14 Mojave is view-only until access is granted locally to the vncagent application
- Could not manipulate the mirror driver
- Understanding Windows socket error codes