We are aware of an issue with our VNC Viewer app v3.5.0 on iOS 12 devices when paired with a Bluetooth keyboard, or using a physical keyboard such as the Apple Smart Keyboard. This has been fixed in VNC Viewer for iOS v3.6.0.
Articles in this section
- Remote access to macOS 10.14 Mojave is view-only until access is granted locally to the vncagent application
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?
- How do I contact RealVNC?
- Bluetooth/physical keyboard not working in VNC Viewer on iOS 12
- Dynamically-filled/form field PDFs do not print correctly with VNC Connect
- Could not manipulate the mirror driver
- Understanding Windows socket error codes
- Mouse cursor disappears after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0
- VNC Viewer for Android crashes after upgrade to v3.4.0
- Hosted Application error: HTTP Unauthorized