Some customers have reported that, after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0, the remote computer's mouse cursor disappears. We have fixed this issue in VNC Viewer for Android 3.4.2. Please upgrade to this version.
Articles in this section
- Remote access to macOS 10.14 Mojave is view-only until access is granted locally to the vncagent application
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?
- How do I contact RealVNC?
- Bluetooth/physical keyboard not working in VNC Viewer on iOS 12
- Dynamically-filled/form field PDFs do not print correctly with VNC Connect
- Could not manipulate the mirror driver
- Understanding Windows socket error codes
- Mouse cursor disappears after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0
- VNC Viewer for Android crashes after upgrade to v3.4.0
- Hosted Application error: HTTP Unauthorized