Some customers have reported that, after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0, the remote computer's mouse cursor disappears. We are investigating this issue as a matter of urgency. In the meantime, we recommend rolling back to VNC Viewer for Android v3.3.1. If you do not have a copy of this version, please submit a ticket to request a copy.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Windows socket error codes
- Mouse cursor disappears after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0
- VNC Viewer for Android crashes after upgrade to v3.4.0
- Hosted Application error: HTTP Unauthorized
- What should I do if my VNC Server or VNC Viewer app crashes?
- Why can't I hear audio/sound during a remote access session?
- VNC Connect error messages
- Hosted Peer-to-Peer error: Connectivity could not be established
- Too many security failures
- I can't send a Ctrl-Alt-Delete combination to my Windows computer