Some customers have reported that, after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0, the remote computer's mouse cursor disappears. We have fixed this issue in VNC Viewer for Android 3.4.2. Please upgrade to this version.
Articles in this section
- Remote access to Mac OS Mojave (10.14) is view-only
- Why does VNC Viewer disconnect when I switch apps? (iOS)
- VNC Viewer for Android 3.5.0 causes LineageOS devices to reboot
- VNC Server does not start on Raspberry Pi unless a mouse/keyboard are connected
- How do I obtain Diagnostics for RealVNC Support?
- VNC Server is not licensed correctly
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?
- How do I contact RealVNC?
- Bluetooth/physical keyboard not working in VNC Viewer on iOS 12
- Dynamically-filled/form field PDFs do not print correctly with VNC Connect