Make sure that you are signed in to your RealVNC account on VNC Viewer. If there is a green tick next to your name in the top right of the VNC Viewer window, you are signed in. If there is a red cross next to your name, you are not signed in. Click on your name and sign in with your account credentials. This should resolve the problem. If you continue to experience problems, please contact Support.
Articles in this section
- MacOS Catalina (10.15), iOS 13 & iPadOS Beta - Issues with VNC Connect
- Remote access to Mac OS Mojave (10.14) is view-only
- How do I get debug logs?
- Why can’t I connect?
- Why does VNC Viewer disconnect when I switch apps? (iOS)
- VNC Viewer for Android 3.5.0 causes LineageOS devices to reboot
- VNC Server does not start on Raspberry Pi unless a mouse/keyboard are connected
- How do I obtain Diagnostics for RealVNC Support?
- VNC Server is not licensed correctly
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?