Make sure that you are signed in to your RealVNC account on VNC Viewer. If there is a green tick next to your name in the top right of the VNC Viewer window, you are signed in. If there is a red cross next to your name, you are not signed in. Click on your name and sign in with your account credentials. This should resolve the problem. If you continue to experience problems, please contact Support.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Windows socket error codes
- Mouse cursor disappears after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0
- VNC Viewer for Android crashes after upgrade to v3.4.0
- Hosted Application error: HTTP Unauthorized
- What should I do if my VNC Server or VNC Viewer app crashes?
- Why can't I hear audio/sound during a remote access session?
- VNC Connect error messages
- Hosted Peer-to-Peer error: Connectivity could not be established
- Too many security failures
- I can't send a Ctrl-Alt-Delete combination to my Windows computer