Make sure that you are signed in to your RealVNC account on VNC Viewer. If there is a green tick next to your name in the top right of the VNC Viewer window, you are signed in. If there is a red cross next to your name, you are not signed in. Click on your name and sign in with your account credentials. This should resolve the problem. If you continue to experience problems, please contact Support.
Articles in this section
- Remote access to macOS 10.14 Mojave is view-only until access is granted locally to the vncagent application
- What do I do if I don't receive an email for email verification/password reset/device authorisation?
- How do I contact RealVNC?
- Bluetooth/physical keyboard not working in VNC Viewer on iOS 12
- Dynamically-filled/form field PDFs do not print correctly with VNC Connect
- Could not manipulate the mirror driver
- Understanding Windows socket error codes
- Mouse cursor disappears after upgrading to VNC Viewer for Android v3.4.0
- VNC Viewer for Android crashes after upgrade to v3.4.0
- Hosted Application error: HTTP Unauthorized