How do I invite someone?
Actions for you
You do this on the People page of your RealVNC account.
- Click People on the left hand menu
- Click the Invite people button
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite to your Team. Optionally add them to a Group (Professional and Enterprise only), then click Invite.
- The invited user will appear as "pending" until they accept their invitation
Actions for the invited person
- You will receive an email from RealVNC with your invitation to the Team. Click the Join Team button in the email.
- Complete the sign-up form
Or if you already have an account, sign in
- You'll see a confirmation that the invitation has been accepted.
- Click "Get VNC Viewer" to download and install VNC Viewer
- Click Sign in at the top right, and enter the email address and password for your RealVNC account
- Click the Team name on the left, and then double click the computer to connect to
- Enter the credentials for the remote computer. These are not the same as your RealVNC Account credentials. If you are unsure what to enter, please see: What username and password do I enter when I'm trying to connect to VNC Server?
- You're now connected!
How many users can I invite?
If you have a Home subscription, you can invite two other people in to your team to share remote access, making three in total (including yourself).
If you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription (or a trial), you can invite as many people as you like. Only invite people you trust!
What are Roles used for?