How do I invite someone?
Actions for you
You do this on the People page of your RealVNC account.
- Click People on the left hand menu
- Click the Invite people button
- Enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite to your Team. Optionally add them to a Group (Professional and Enterprise only), then click Invite.
- The invited user will appear as "pending" until they accept their invitation
Actions for the invited person
- You will receive an email from RealVNC with your invitation to the Team. Click the Join Team button in the email.
- Complete the sign-up form
Or if you already have an account, sign in
- You'll see a confirmation that the invitation has been accepted.
- Click "Get RealVNC Viewer" to download and install RealVNC Viewer
- Click Sign in at the top right, and enter the email address and password for your RealVNC account
- Click the Team name on the left, and then double click the computer to connect to
- Enter the credentials for the remote computer. These are not the same as your RealVNC Account credentials. If you are unsure what to enter, please see: What username and password do I enter when I'm trying to connect to RealVNC Server?
- You're now connected!
How many users can I invite?
You can view the number of users currently joined to your team, and the maximum number of users allowed for your subscription on the People page of the RealVNC Connect Portal.
What are Roles used for?