To remove a person you’ve previously invited in to your team:
- Sign in to your RealVNC account.
- Navigate to the People page.
- Locate the person and choose Remove from team from the ... shortcut menu.
This person will no longer be able to see the team or connect to any of that teams computers. In most circumstances, there’s no further action to take.
Note that if you:
- Have an Enterprise subscription that includes device access
- Install VNC Connect on a particular remote computer
- Only establish direct connections to that computer
...then you should additionally remove the person from the list of registered VNC Server users for that computer. Until you do, this person will still be able to establish direct connections.
Please sign in to leave a comment.